Anyone know a spot to get 2003 master window switch

captandy

I'm confused as to why your wife's switch didn't work.

Did you accidentally have the window lock button pressed?

Before telling you where to find one, you need to ensure that it's your switch that's bad.

It may not be the switch. Since you have tried a known good switch, you need to assume it's not the switch (unless you made the aforementioned mistake).

As a triple-check, remove your switch and use a paper clip to jumper 2 pins in the connector that should roll your window down (or up as the case may be).

• Like 1

Thanks for fast response..I too was confused..hers is a 2001..and stamped differently on back..but wouldn't work and actually started getting hot and slight burn smell! Quickly unplugged and put back in her truck..still worked.

I agree with jyeager. I don't think there's any reason the other switch wouldnt work. You should check all the other circuitry and troubleshoot with the FSM; it's very clear about diagnosing this.

What exactly is the problem with your current switch? Not sure the markings are relevant.

If it comes down to it, there are a few PF/QX4's at my nearby junkyard that I can pull you one from.

It's 2003.. don't know how I wrote 04!ordered a switch off eBay fromm a 2003 maxima stamped the same on back. (K)...all motors work..will fill in here when I find out more..

It's 2003.. don't know how I wrote 04!ordered a switch off eBay fromm a 2003 maxima stamped the same on back. (K)...all motors work..will fill in here when I find out more..

Think he was referring to this when he said your profile shows 04....

5oUUMBO.png

But the burning smell had me concerned, that means some miss wiring causing a short, have you check connections for damage, moisture, corrosion?

-Kyle

Edited by ferrariowner123