couple issues

Hi Guys

Hows it going, i got a nissanicon1.png pathfinder mammoth sports 2.5 td 2007 and have noticed a few things which i will list below

1: When caricon1.png goes to 60mph it starts vibrating the steering wheel 70 is less vibration and again at 80 it starts again...I got wheel balancing done which was quite out front 2 tyres and its smoothed things a bit but its still there...After searching online i come to a conclusion that it might be the u joints in the propt shaft...Is that the case???

2: I noticed this happened twice today...when approaching lets say traffic lights and you come to a stop or lets say traffic and you come stationary then when i was about to set off i push accelerator and the car didn't want to move like the wheels were jammed or hand break was on???? so i quickly put it back to P and then back to D and it moved as normal...2nd time it happened i decide to give it more gas and it moved but like struggled the whole vehicle went down suspension wise like hand break was on but it wasn't, so took it out of D and then back in and it was okay again???? This one is scarring me a little. Anyone had this issue and what the problem could be?

3rd: I am hearing a lot about this radiator issue cracking and leaking into transmission and wrecking it so i went to check and my pathfinder seems to have 3 radiators one big one one smaller one in front at top with big air pipe seems like ac radiator and one underneath ac radiator at bottom in front of main radiator could this be transmission coolant radiator?? so i don't need to worry about this issue? and don't need to do a bypass??

Kind Regards
Tees

Take some pictures of the radiators. More than likely one of them is the AC condensor. Then the actual radiator. Mine has a small transmission cooler on the very front. Without pics we are shooting in the dark.

Take some pictures of the radiators. More than likely one of them is the AC condensor. Then the actual radiator. Mine has a small transmission cooler on the very front. Without pics we are shooting in the dark.

Hey thanks for getting back I will try to take some pics this week end and put them up bud. One of them is definitely a A/C condenser and big one behind it is main radiator..the one under the AC condenser I believe is the transmission coolant radiator, its much thinner then the other 2 but either way i will try get some pics up on the weekend.

Regarding the vibrations I got the prop shaft checked out and one of the front u joints was gone so getting that replaced tomorrow fingers crossed...

After resetting the ecu the brake jamming issue hasn't happened as of yet so fingers crossed.

Regards

Tees

Edited by TeesMaarKhan