Guess it's time!

RoguePathy

Unless of course you would want to work out a deal on the King ;) lol

Unfortunately, when my back got rotten wicked on me,and i could no longer wrench on him, i sold him to a guy who owns a detail shop in Indy... he bought king for his son. I would definitely have cut you a deal on him. He was my primary wheeler while only occasionally in CA did mini get her paws dirty.

Unfortunately, when my back got rotten wicked on me,and i could no longer wrench on him, i sold him to a guy who owns a detail shop in Indy... he bought king for his son. I would definitely have cut you a deal on him. He was my primary wheeler while only occasionally in CA did mini get her paws dirty.

That's no good! Let me look around the list of craig and we'll see what we may be able to do about restoring Mini to her momma :)

That's no good! Let me look around the list of craig and we'll see what we may be able to do about restoring Mini to her momma :)

Omg. You have noooo idea HOW MUCH it would mean to me to have my baby gurl back. I'm crying right now! I even have a tub full of some of her original parts here, and both her CA & IN license plates. Weird... i posted a pic on my fb for tbt of her towing my boat in 2006 in CA

I am going to be sad as all get out to see her go, but also going to be extremely happy knowing that she is back with the person that made her the beast she is today.

Now I just gotta figure out if this other Pathy I am looking at is going to be "the one" LOL Time to search for 4x4 conversions just in case!

I am going to be sad as all get out to see her go, but also going to be extremely happy knowing that she is back with the person that made her the beast she is today.

Now I just gotta figure out if this other Pathy I am looking at is going to be "the one" LOL Time to search for 4x4 conversions just in case!

Bah! He's desperate to sell that pretty pathy. I think you can get her for $900. Pick fault, and money talks 😉

I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, for all I know another deal like Mini could fall into my lap and make me just as happy :)

But I am going to give this guy another week or so, if he wasn't desperate enough now, he will be then! Guess I need to start looking up SAS conversions for a 2wd pathy just in case!

I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, for all I know another deal like Mini could fall into my lap and make me just as happy :)

But I am going to give this guy another week or so, if he wasn't desperate enough now, he will be then! Guess I need to start looking up SAS conversions for a 2wd pathy just in case!

Haha! Yeah. That is a real purty rig. Looks super clean. Be worth converting her if you get her at a good price.

May take me a couple weeks, but I found a 2 door 88 that could be promising if I can get into my head enough to justify the practicality of not having 4 doors.

Drove Mini to work for the last time today, I can already tell that she's set the bar pretty high for the next one, and that I won't ever be able to find one as solid as she around here.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

May take me a couple weeks, but I found a 2 door 88 that could be promising if I can get into my head enough to justify the practicality of not having 4 doors.

Drove Mini to work for the last time today, I can already tell that she's set the bar pretty high for the next one, and that I won't ever be able to find one as solid as she around here.

Nah, don't settle for less, get a 4 door 4x4, 1994-1995 preferably...

2wd doesn't get much better mileage than the 4x4 and parts are harder to find since they are somewhat rare.

The 2 doors are seriously lacking for access to the rear area, especially of you have the seats down and are using it for a cargo area. Only a few rare 1990 2 doors came with the VG30e, otherwise you are stuck with TBI, two injectors and a funky system rather than MPFI with fuel rails that run cleaner and more efficient.

1994-1995 have rounded timing belt pulleys that change the recommended replacement intervals from every 60k miles to every 105k miles, and a more updated interior and probably less miles/rust.

But hey, what do I know? :whistle:

Oh you stop that B! *hugs* we're looking for her replacement for him!

I didn't know that. Was it mentioned in the dialogue here? :scratchhead:

Here, I'll help...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5206757091.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5226424701.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5219321671.html

B

If I was in California I would be all over that two toned one, but shipping is expensive and cl advises against wiring money :( though it may make for a decent flight / road trip combo...

As far as cargo, that's what the Rogue is for, and once my girl gets her Liberty back the pathy will be an only me vehicle for the most part when I want to play

Edited by RoguePathy