Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

94 pathfinder - sas with leafs front and rear

Just picked up a 94 pathy this weekend, planning a half effort frame up restoration. Problem is my fron suspension is absolutely shot (rides on bump stops, and a bad cv). I've been debating a SAS, but I don't want to do a link setup in front, as that would probably double to triple the price of a swap vs leafs, at least for me. Since I'm doing leafs up fron (thinking yota leafs, maybe some ford van leafs instead), I don't want leafs up front anjd links out back, especially since it seems like the rear on it isn't gonna flex too much, Thinking 63s back there.

I guess my main questions are-

Does this sound like a reasonable plan

and

What axles should I use that would have the spring perches around where I'd need them? Wanting 32s maybe 34s with lockers.

• 2 months later...