kfab

PINION

Thanks, but I will be waiting to start till I get the balance of the parts from them. getting that with the "Package II" deal, as well as the sub frame cross member,

Well I have a pile of parts till November I guess.

What's in the pile so far?

If you want a much cheaper option for longer brake lines, a rear line from an X/Fr and front lines from a Rogue are just the ticket. Ask me how I know ($35 total @ rockauto.com).

What I'm trying to say is I'd go nuts waiting that long. Maybe in that time, they can bring that website out of the 90's.

Also...anyone else find it odd they don't indicate that all their prices listed are in CAN$? I mean, I know they're up north, eh. But it'd probably be better business (and less sticker shock) if they also showed approx. US prices (or again, at least note that). I was tickled when PayPal told me I'd be paying less than I expected.

• Like 1

Hey dude, sorry about the delayed response here. Couldn't remember which thread it was...

So I bought these Centric brake line p/ns from Rock Auto:

15042115: 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue, front right
15042116: 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue, front left
15042354: 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier, 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra, rear w/ VDC

There are cheaper options. I bought these particular ones because at the time, RA posted the dimensional specs which I compared to R50 lines to confirm a match. The front lines required a little bit of filing to the strut bracket where the hose clips. I remember one hose having a better shape on the hose to work with, but couldn't tell which side was which. They were good for about 2" extra length, but more if you fab up a bracket. The rear line was good for nearly 6" extra.

And yes, I think I will sell the PHB drop if you're interested...but only selling for what I paid. I put some gray epoxy paint on it already.

• Like 2