CB radio install?

Bobsteriffic

So I'm not sure if its been talked about on here before but I'm interested in putting a CB antenna on my Pathy! I'm wondering if anyone's done it before, and if so what you did (such as the type of mounting bracket, where you routed the wiring, ect.) I'd prefer not to drill holes on the outer body, but I'm all ears to hear what people have done!

Thanks!

Edited by Bobsteriffic

There are lots of CB radio threads and pics from other members rigs. here is a link to take you to the search. Type in cb radio or antenna, then select titles only. You should get a long page of threads!

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

There are lots of CB radio threads and pics from other members rigs. here is a link to take you to the search. Type in cb radio or antenna, then select titles only. You should get a long page of threads!

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Sorry I never even saw that "titles only" option. This is a huge help though! Thank you!

Your welcome. We try not to yell at people and just tell them to use the search function, mostly because it sucks. But there are lots of CB threads. It's hard to point a person in one direction because there are so many. Doing a little digging will be able to show how different people did it. Some members may not ring in as they aren't around anymore. Yes, selecting the titles only helps a ton! Good luck and let us know how you did it.