whats sup guys from CO

Soninihon

Just pick up a 2nd wd21. My first wd21 was auto 2wd (horrible option). But I really wanted to go off roading with it. As the reverse went out, I sold it and was looking for a off road rig.

Now I wasnt into off roading but like lifted trucks especially SUVs. As I got a CRV not to long ago, a friend told me to off road that and and lift it. So I did my very first off roading....in a CRV, which was fun. But I wanted to go rougher.

So after I got rid of my first wd21, I was choosing between another wd21, rodeo (1st gen), and passport (1st gen), all 4x4 stick shift (since I really dislike auto).

End up with a WD21. found a great deal for a grand. nice and clean. With AC! only problems are

1. speedometer not working (which trying to work on if the vss isnt being a bitch to pull out)

2. driver side window not working (believe its just the motor as the amp was clicking when pressing the switch)

3. headlight problem (old wd21 had this as well but didnt bother me as much)

4. infamous Nissan Tick

well I hope i can get those fix before I can drop greens into mods and lift!

2015-08-03%2005.31.56_zpsbjwefaze.png

having a blast with off roading crv.

2015-07-02%2006.29.43_zpskfomjl2t.jpg

old wd21

2015-07-02%2006.29.32_zpsgcscb5h3.jpg

2015-08-13%2019.58.13_zpshq6z9eog.jpg

new wd21

2015-08-13%2019.57.44_zpsowltyyvd.jpg

IG me for some trails pics and vids. will be taking her up soon. @soninihon

So somehow my speedometer started working.

I was messing with the Hid kit and the housing didn't fit so I put them back in. The alarm started and when I turn pathy on, the battery was drain. Jump it and start. Turn it off and still won't turn on by itself. My first thought was alternator but it was working when I disconnected my battery. So I kept jumping and jumping. Then I mess with the factory alarm by the e-break. Then it started by itself.

The next morning, the speedometer work. Now I know my speed in relationship with my rpm incase it fails again.

One thing I have learned about my WD21 is that it sometimes needs to be exorcised...from time to time it has some wacky electrical issues. Sometimes they need to be addressed...And then...magically they sometimes work them selves out...

Quite frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...