Wd21 pathfinder headlight harness plug location?

Soninihon

It should plug right into your headlight plug then connect to the battery. If it's like mine, it will only use one headlamp connector.

This is the harness I used, sorry I don't have a better one at the moment,

IMG_5556_zpsf9b4dd64.jpg

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

ok, now im little confuse. sorry. new to pathy, since i been mostly working on honda and theirs are straight fowards.

so i have this 2 black plugs, which connects to the bulbs. And it is one head light plug (blue). as i still dont have any idea which it connects to. would thought it would hook up to the head light harness. is it on the battery/ fuse box side or driver fender side?

2015-08-20%2019.42.19_zpspvhe4ef2.jpg

It should plug right into your headlight plug then connect to the battery. If it's like mine, it will only use one headlamp connector.

This is the harness I used, sorry I don't have a better one at the moment,

IMG_5556_zpsf9b4dd64.jpg

When I bought Rigid Industries wiring kit upgrade. The manual stated that is a plug and play application. You just have to connect the plug in the corresponding connectors and lastly connect to the power supply which is the battery. You will surely not mess up coz plugs are designed for each corresponding type of plugs.

Soooo....I did got it working. But let me start from beginning.

I bought a Hid kit for my "civic" crv. Made a complain on the review that their harness was crap. The company respond and offer me a new kit.

So instead of for the "civic" crv, I told them to make it for the pathy.

They comply and what you see up there is actually a upgrades relay 'hid' kit. The black harness I was holding was suppose to go to ballast.

I got em hook up buuutttt...the housing won't fit (look at bottom pic). So I'm just going to buy a actual relay harness. Unless I somehow magically make the housing fit.

tmp_17913-DSC_0643-548725101_zps6mgrjkx6

Using an HID without a projector is going to give horrible light. An HID bulb sends light out in a flood like fashion so with the housing you have its just going to spill out the sides. Make sure you really aim them down to avoid the attention of the authorities because you will be blinding people.

There is an LED option but that requires changing your grill to the D21 version.

Well I don't think Ill go Hid. The @!*% drain my battery. It started making weird noises then alarm start kicking in. Then when I put everything back in and start it, was dead. Jump it and let it run and it was still dead after you turn car off. It started up after I mess with the built in alarm on the side of e-break.

Horrible day.

And yea those d21 headlight are the best but I like the look of the pathy. And don't want to mess with the 9004 to h4 conversion

Using an HID without a projector is going to give horrible light. An HID bulb sends light out in a flood like fashion so with the housing you have its just going to spill out the sides. Make sure you really aim them down to avoid the attention of the authorities because you will be blinding people.

There is an LED option but that requires changing your grill to the D21 version.

^^^^^^^^^^^Agree, the HIDs don't do well in WD21s with stock light/reflector and are prob not a great upgrade for these in terms of the other motorists on the road, lol I did see a tremendous improvement however with just the standard headlight mod adding relays. (should still be in how to section I believe) I have mine powered directly off battery instead of alternator so lights can be turned on briefly without vehicle running. Easier to wire that way too.