Newbie in GA -- 1990 SE

HBomb

Hey all...joined last week but hadn't had a chance to post an intro. I'm Harris and I'm from the Atlanta area. I had been looking for a beater pickup to keep around the house for Home Depot runs, dogs to the vet, etc and happened across a '90 SE on eBay that was very close by. With the roomy backseat and everything folding flat, it would serve my purpose and still be able to carry the kids and dogs around if necessary. So I bought it.

Turns out it was listed here as well... http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/40422-fs-1990-se-4x4-low-mileage-uses-oil-in-atlanta/

I knew about the oil consumption issue and figured that for what I'd use it for I didn't care if I had to throw some oil in it every couple weeks. I've put about 60 miles on it getting it home and making a run to pick up mulch, and sure enough it's down 1/2 quart. :laugh:

Anyway...looking forward to learning a few things here. The truck is in pretty darned good shape overall, and runs and drives really nice for the age. A little Googling has turned up that it's an SE Sport version, although it seems the previous owner pilfered the wheels, rear discs and fender flares :angry:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...