Rear spring seats/isolater/insulator...

Sparkyonbass

Does anybody have a part# or website link or something to help me find replacement spring isolaters/seats/insulators. Whatever you call them. I've seen all 3 terms be used. Mine are rotting away on my 94 pathfinder and I need replacements. I'm going to replace my rear springs soon and will replace all the rubber too (might as well... Right?).

I'd like urethane, but I'll settle for rubber again if I must...

Thanks guys!

Can try Rockauto to get the part number then Google it. Or can call Rob out in Texas.

Cheaper route: peice of heater hose over the end of the spring tails.

Sent from fat fingers on S6

energy suspension has a verity listed by seat style (stepped or ground flat) and diameter.
I slipped (with wd40) some 1/2" heater hose over the top and bottom of my wife's MOOG cargo coils on the '93.
This fits the spring perch real snug after you put the weight of the vehicle on it. Next time mine has the springs that loose I will be doing the same.

Can try Rockauto to get the part number then Google it. Or can call Rob out in Texas.

Cheaper route: peice of heater hose over the end of the spring tails.

Sent from fat fingers on S6

Just to clarify, Rob Lacy (Alkorahil) runs an online Nissan parts department out of a dealership in Texas. Great, knowledgeable guy, great prices; his info can be found here in the Classifieds/Services section.

B

Edited by Precise1
  • Like 1

I work at a dealer... want to see oe pictures/discriptions, can see them at www.mossynissanpowayparts.com and if you decide to patronize my business order from www.nissanpartscheap.com and get 20% off list. If you want the actual part#'s let me know and I can list them here.