New Girl!

Hello neighbor! Well, sort of...just moved out of Phoenix city limits a few months ago. Welcome to NPORA! You'll enjoy this forum far more than the NICO one...which is seemingly full of people who've never once opened their owners manual or the slew of FSMs that are hosted there when they have a problem. If I read another post about someone who can't shift into or out of 4wd there...

Once I get some of my projects wrapped up, I'd like to round up other locals and hit some trails.

Well we are practically neighbors. I know where surprise is! I am actually located on Happy Valley and Lake Pleasent Parkway! I just put Phoenix to put Phoenix! hahahaha!

Hah! Not hard to find, it is in the driveway... ;)

B

touché!

I just ordered the black ones yesterday. The guy at discount says I should have them by Friday so I will most definitely post some pics! Unfortunately, they will be mounted with my Michelin street tires. I want to run those suckers dry before I put some offroad tires on :)

Edited by HarleyQuinn

I have Discount Tire (America's Tires) product on 3 vehicles and swear by them. The good news is that when you do get the new tires, it is only $10-15 per wheel to have the new ones mounted/balanced so it isn't like you are losing anything. By all means, burn off the old rubber before getting new, especially when it is a DD and streeted. I'm sure you are going to like the look... :aok:

B

• Like 1

Looks a million times better. Just wait until you get off-road tires and a lift. You will fall in love all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks a million times better. Just wait until you get off-road tires and a lift. You will fall in love all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't even look the same:)

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/40497-fresh-pix-of-the-qx/