Welcome to NPORA

MrJim

Hi everyone!

Welcome to NPORA's Forum Center. I am the founder of NPORA (Nissan Pathfinder Off Road Association) and NPORA is a world wide organization devoted to Pathfinder, Terrano, and Sani owners everyone.

I have been off roading for over 20 years from the swamps of South Georgia to the Sandy Beaches of Oregon and the rocky mountain ranges of the Pacific Northwest.

I bought my first Pathfinder about 5 years ago and it has been the best rig I have ever owned, both on the road and off. We added a second Pathfinder to the family for my wife a few years ago and now have two.

I originally started www.mrjim.net to spotlight my personal 1994 Pathfinder and the following got so big that I eventually was encouraged to start NPORA and our main website at http://www.nissanpathfinders.com.

Welcome and remember that we have bumper stickers available on our main site to show your support no matter where you live. B)

• 8 months later...

:bow: to MR Jim.

Thanks for the forum, I decided to join up, instead of just lurking :D

I have had a love relationship with a green machine Pathfinder since 93. With 200,000 plus miles, I can say it's been a great vehicle! A few minor problems are nothing that have stood in my way of driving this Pathfinder all over the country!

Looking forward to taking part in the convo's...instead of just reading them and mumbling to my dogs about it later sssh

• 3 weeks later...