1989 Pathfinder Z24 FSM

That awesome, I have often thought about taking my 89 FSM apart so I could scan it, but it is in such good shape that I could never bring myself to actually do it :shrug:

But, I have tried a couple of times and I cannot get a good copy from your server. Extracting errors due to corrupt files.

! D:\Nissan Pathfinder FSMs\89_Z24_FSM.zip: Checksum error in D:\Nissan Manuals and Parts Info\Nissan Pathfinder FSMs\Nissan Pathfinder 1988\Nissan Service Manual.pdf. The file is corrupt

! D:\Nissan Pathfinder FSMs\89_Z24_FSM.zip: The archive is corrupt

If you have the ability to check the MD5, the one from my download file is 1D79FC86D28FE84E0DCCE377338DDEAF

But, I have tried a couple of times and I cannot get a good copy from your server. Extracting errors due to corrupt files.

Thats not great hey?! I just uploaded the PDF, see how that goes... (do the old right click save link as on this one) >DOWNLOAD<

If you have the ability to check the MD5, the one from my download file is 1D79FC86D28FE84E0DCCE377338DDEAF

I'm getting...

MD5 (89_Z24_FSM.zip) = e9164570460300cb9dbc1f8769b15693

PDF works but the ZIP is still returning the same MD5 I listed above. Even downloaded it on my phone and the MD5 is identical.

My goodness! Try again, I compressed it again and replaced the original link. (filename inside the zip changed, hence new MD5 on my end)

MD5 (89_Z24_FSM.zip) = f845969384bfcc6eca50913a52c5038d

That looked like work! :lol:

Thanks for finding and sharing Taylor, I'm sure it will be a good asset to not only yourself but any other Z24 men and women here present and future :beer:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...