Suspension Questions

So... Couple questions.. 95 Pathy, slightly cranked T-bars and and JGC springs in the back, the front suspension squeaks horribly, are there any grease fittings or anything for the front end? Also I'm looking at replacing all the shocks, any suggestions?

Edited by Pathseeker

I have the same config with the JGC springs etc. My pathy squeaks like an old U-Haul trailer when I drive. One of these days, I'll need to crawl under it and hav ethe kids jump up and down on the bumper.

• Like 1

A good way to check out squeaks and groans, especially around bushings, is to spray bushings with WD-40. It won't hurt anything, won't last very long either. Spray suspected joints 1 at a time to isolate the cause and then clean/grease/replace as appropriate.

Oh, I had a set of these on my first WD21 and thought they were fairly good (others do as well), especially for the $100 I paid way back when. If it is not an emergency, wait for a sale, of course.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits-Suspensions-Shocks/4-Pro-Comp-ES3000-Shocks-with-4-Black-Shock-Boots.aspx?t_c=1&t_s=90&t_pt=3306&t_pn=S%2FDShockingES3000

I'm sure there are threads here on shocks but don't have time to search for them now.

B

If you've got Poly. You've got squeaks. Drive faster.

Shock option... I've got remote reservoir Bilsteins.. just sayin... they're unbolted ready to go.