Starting My transformation of 94 pathy

MrSkaw

I will get ordering the Calmini 3" Lift and putting new wheels and tires. The back spacing on new 15x8 wheels is like (3.5). hoping that will work. Calmini recommended 5-51/2. I will be running 32x11.5-15. Going to give it a fresh tune up, replace valve cover gaskets and starting research with all your help on exhaust and intake mods.

• 1 month later...

Tires and wheels in ( 32-11.5-15), calmini 3" lift arriving this week, two inch coil lift from 4x4 design. Ill replace cv axles while in there. Ill get pictures up for all to see.

Lift on, Just need to crank torsion bars and get alignment. I have three inch lift on Steve's Pucks from 4x4design which gave me 5 inches of lift.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the spacers off, goofed the alignment up. Going to add three inch body for a 3x3.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like the look. Nice color! Just like mine. 3+3 & 35's for me, but going down to 33's. 35's rub with tight turns & a turn with an incline rub. I haven't trimmed fenders either. Planning on trimming & rolling so it looks nicer & I can mount flares back onto them like factory.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to my research they offered in 1994 DARK GREEN PEARL DJ2 and GREENISH BLUE FL1 as possible green colors. Any chance you could check your paint code and let us know which it is? (assuming its stock paint)

I think the code is listed on the dataplate on the right inner fender or fiirewall in the engine compartment.