Hardbody headlight conversion issues

Help me out here - I ordered a set of Hardbody sealed beam assemblies for Rock Auto http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=364681&cc=1211049but I'm having issues figuring out how they line up. No matter what I try it seems I can't get them to fit the way I expected them to (direct bolt in.)

2 questions:

Should the bolt holes line up directly or do I need to drill and create new holes?

Am I missing any parts to complete the conversion?

Pretty sure u need the grille, headlights, and headlight brackets from the hardbody..

The assemblies I ordered include headlights, headlight buckets and retaining rings. Grille is a non-issue - I currently have no grille as a result of a deer hit on the front end.

I'm having issues figuring out where the buckets bolt in - I was expecting the mounting holes to line up with existing holes in the rad support.

NVM - figured it out - had the assemblies reversed, switched them around and everything lined up. For those considering the swap, I'll do a write up with photos on the 2nd side. Pretty simple swap but hopefully will help avoid others making the same ASSumptions as me.

• Like 1

Sad thing is I have taken pics and 'started' a write up for this like 3-4 times but never completed the thought as I would get sidetracked (I switch back and forth between both style front ends)...

• 4 weeks later...