TheFatMacgyvers Intro

TheFatMacgyver

Hey guys I'm a new registered member to the forum but been coming here to learn new things for months ever since I got my 94 Pathfinder. I picked my pathfinder up mid summer of 2014 for $800 with 216,000 miles on it. Since I've gotten it I've replaced everything suspension wise and drive train wise in the front end which was somewhat of a challenging task since Ive never worked on a pathfinder before but I learned tips and tricks on how to accomplish things by looking up similar threads on this forum. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and helping anyone with something I may have done in the past.

Thanks for the kind welcome guys. When I get off work I'll post some pics of it. I will admit its somewhat in a rough state cause I'm fixing some things that the previous owner (my cousin) failed to do and let go over the years he had it but I'm slowly but surely making it nice again and building it into a nice offroading rig. Listen to me I'm rambling but I will get y'all some pics lol