New tires

Buchner

Well the LongTrail T/As wore out, and I just had to replace them with some Swamper IROK NDs. I went with the 275/75/16 since it is still stock. Man I must say I love the way the talk to me. I will upload photos tomorrow.

I had to let a couple psi out of them, they were not running flat, we started at 38psi and I aired them down to 35psi. But like I said I love the way they talk to me going down the road. In fact the kids have asked why I wont turn the radio on. Let me know what yall think.

image.jpg1.jpg

image.jpg3.jpg

image.jpg2.jpg

• 4 months later...

Friends,

I need some assistance. On My 2008 it came with 265/60-18, and I want to go to 275/65-18. I don't have any suspension accessories (i.e. level kit or lift kit) just replaced the stock shocks at 100K with Bilstein 4600's. Will I have an issue? or should I go 265/65-18? I will be getting the BFG KO2 in LT format. To which I'm thinking of adding the level kit from PRG and air bags (just to support the rear)

• 3 weeks later...

motoman70. I have tried doing that with my pathfinder. Installed 275 series using terra grappler by nitto tires. Well If you do a full turn you will feel a very slight rubbing in to the fender guard. So if you want to be safe 265 series is the safest.

• 1 month later...

How much did you pay for 4 tires?

149 per tire.

5000 miles on the tire, so I guess I will give an update. I have not driven my pathfinder for the last 1 1/2 months due to the fact the tires are separating and the center tread is falling apart. At first I was told it was due to an aggressive driving style, but once the manager of Discount Tire looked at them he said no tire should come apart like that. 3 weeks later Interco was nice enough to let us know that they no longer stock that size tire, even though they had already given us an order confirmation. After listening to a ton of middle man excuses for a week and a half I called Interco, and they agreed to replace the Iroks with a new set of Trxus m/t.

The trxus will be my last set of swampers to run after this ordeal.

Friends,

I need some assistance. On My 2008 it came with 265/60-18, and I want to go to 275/65-18. I don't have any suspension accessories (i.e. level kit or lift kit) just replaced the stock shocks at 100K with Bilstein 4600's. Will I have an issue? or should I go 265/65-18? I will be getting the BFG KO2 in LT format. To which I'm thinking of adding the level kit from PRG and air bags (just to support the rear)

The Iroks were a 265/75/16, I posted the wrong size in my first post. I have never had any trouble with tires rubbing