Today's Birthday Celebrants!

Precise1

if only it was a good paying job...

It's almost over and I'm home with a cold cheap beer, nothing more than a Tuesday to me. Age is but a number and we know how I am with them...

Sammy Haggar says "theexbrit" can no longer drive..." 'because he's 55". If you don't know who Sammy is then you are not in your 50's. Happy B-Day.

Edited by kdj

Not 50, but I know Sammy from Montrose (grew up in Marin)

Hmm.... The run on Birthday Thread?

Why not, it makes a certain amount of sense. To me. Now. :shrug:

So, as was well said and alluding to the Red Rocker, Happy Birthday 55 theexbrit and all who share the day with you! :beer:

B

Sammy Haggar says "theexbrit" can no longer drive..." 'because he's 55". If you don't know who Sammy is then you are not in your 50's. Happy B-Day.

As said below, not 50 or even close yet, but I do know who Sammy is :aok:

Not 50, but I know Sammy from Montrose (grew up in Marin)

Hmm.... The run on Birthday Thread?

Why not, it makes a certain amount of sense. To me. Now. :shrug:

B

I have actually been thinking along those lines for a while. Frequently consider merging threads into one and calling it good. Or simply deleting all old ones and starting fresh with a new one to go forward.
  • Like 1

I send Birthday Wishes to people that are on here regularly. . If you joined in 1999 and made 1 post then no I won't. Theexbrit is a regular and a buddy which is why I said "Birthday" here. I'll go back to private messaging..

As long as people don't think Sammy is from Van Halen.

But he is.. was... too :lol: Yeah I know what you mean though :beer:

I send Birthday Wishes to people that are on here regularly. . If you joined in 1999 and made 1 post then no I won't. Theexbrit is a regular and a buddy which is why I said "Birthday" here. I'll go back to private messaging..

That is generally how it works here, people post B-Day wishes for those who are known, everyone else (who entered a date) is recognized on the side bar of the main page :aok:
  • Like 1

I think in the last year or so I sent over 130 "Happy Birthdays" to regulars by private messages. By return messages I have learned most of you guys are very cool to talk to I've also been told by two to mind my business! But I will stay off the main page, sorry eveyone, just saying "have a good day" not trying to be insultave about your age.

:rofl: some people REALLY don't want to get older!

Didn't I just send you one one the 13th young man(32)? Personaly I'm just getting more mature.

Edited by kdj

• 1 month later...

Last time I talked to her she said their baby was three now. I think she's wrong...maybe two..but three already? no way.

Like I said earlier "Happy Birthday buddy".

Edited by kdj
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday k9 ! ...only one so far this year or have I just missed the others? :D

k9sar (51)

Specv1973 (42)

Pbpredator (27)

51? Who will blow out his candles for him?

Kev