Fog lights install help

z24god

hey everyone im new to the forum ..... i just bought a 2001 pathfinder xe 5 speed lots of fun.... anyways ive been looking online at fog lights for it i decided to get the oem ones they come in a kit which is great untill i got them.... the wiring to the lights was fine but when i got to the inside part i noticed it has two plugs on the wiring harness one goes to the switch and the other 4 prong one wit a single wire where does that go to im guessing there is a factory plug for it some some where ... has anyone ever installed one of these kits and if so can you give me some help

the ones i got http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2004-PATHFINDER-OEM-S-FOG-LIGHTS-CLEAR-2001-/271401559652?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f30cb2664&vxp=mtr

Edited by z24god

hey everyone im new to the forum ..... i just bought a 2001 pathfinder xe 5 speed lots of fun.... anyways ive been looking online at fog lights for it i decided to get the oem ones they come in a kit which is great untill i got them.... the wiring to the lights was fine but when i got to the inside part i noticed it has two plugs on the wiring harness one goes to the switch and the other 4 prong one wit a single wire where does that go to im guessing there is a factory plug for it some some where ... has anyone ever installed one of these kits and if so can you give me some help

the ones i got http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2004-PATHFINDER-OEM-S-FOG-LIGHTS-CLEAR-2001-/271401559652?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f30cb2664&vxp=mtr

If you're interested, I have a brand new OEM foglight turn signal switch (part number is 25540-0W010) and relay that I'd be willing to sell. I bought a foglight kit from a Nissan dealer on Ebay a few years ago, with a switch and relay, but they were only for models up to 2001 and mine is 2004. If you use the factory harness, it's literally plug and play to install. I'm located in Manitoba.

Edited by HB95