1995 pathinder SE engine dies while driving

bwd111

but electrical stays on. I have replaced MAF, Fuel pump, fuel regulator and ignition switch, fuel and main relays as well. Today the rpm would goto to 4000 when gas pedal was lightly touched but engine didn't rev to 4,000 rpm. But main problem is when driving the engine will just die while driving freeway streets just radom places then I have to wait 1-3 minutes to restart and this problem doesn't happen all the time just random times each day.well some days no problems at all. Would could be a possible cause of why engine would die then be able to restart after 1 -3 minutes. When I turn key I wait to hear fuel pump prime line it seems like the fuel isn't reaching spark when engine dies. I've also replace the vacuum hose to the fuel pressure regulator and as mentioned before a new regulator

Yes I have replaced fuel filter as well. Just drove home and no problems! But cant figure out why engine just dies then restarts and drives fine after a minute or two. Then cycle repeats in a day or two or two days fine then next day same problem

It sounds electrical to me, like something's loose or a sensor is on its way out. Hopefully the computer will tell you what's up. The tach acting up makes me think it might be the camshaft position sensor, but it's not a symptom I've heard of before.

I was going to flash the codes today and hopefully the symptoms act up while driving. The rmp didnt start flutterling until I chaged the ingntion cylinder assy. But that happens at random times as well

if there is a code the ECU will store it, so any that may have came up recently will be stored.

I pulled the passenger seat out and the ECU that is under the seat was a mecm-v277 ECU and both red and green lights were on. I turned the key the turned the screw clock wise until check engine light went out the I turned screw counter clockwise then went back to orginal position that I marked before turning. then both flashed at the same time fast then slow. What is the correct way to read codes? I also waited for both to flash three times then would the codes start to come in?

Fuel pump still working?

Yes pump is new but what its doing is when I push pedal to the floor the engine dies but electrical is still on. Then after 1-3 minutes I turn the key and wait to hear the fuel pump prime the line and engine starts just fine.

Would any one happen to know what the omhs are for the Ignition Control Module? I got a reading of .07 on the new module and the readings on the OEM module was 1.9 ohms. I was just curious