Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

OK I’m sold. Is there a thread detailing the conversion? If not could you share where you found the amber lens that works well for you?

Pictures don’t do it justice. I’ve been behind & in front of all iterations - especially as we’ve started to make it our practice to run with lights on for safety due to the congestion on trails these days & the occasional idiot tearing down a trail in a Side by Side (SxS). This last version turned out great. It’s really rich & full. It was also economical - I’ll be following suit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Q said:

cool man I see your rig there, very cool build. We should set up a little wheeling session sometime in the future! I still gotta get my CV axles replaced, haven't had much time to do it recently. I also got a couple cool projects planned for my rig, one of which may put it out of commission for a few days, but still gotta source some parts/materials for all that.

i'm down to meet some local R50 owners. us VG's gotta stick together :D

yes sir. got a few locals r50 owners planning to do hollister trip soon. ill keep you posted

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 7:39 PM, deltaR50 said:

im also from the sf bay area.

Sweet! I used to live in the Bay Area. Born in Chico up in the NorCal valley and lived there much of my life, but also had an apartment in the Gateway complex. Now I'm stuck in NorthEast Ohio due to location complications with my father's career ?

I visit rather often though, so if I'm ever in the area I might just have to hit you guys up ?

• Like 1

Pathy got me into some powder this week trying for a last minute solo elk hunt. Sea of orange meant I had to look for super remote forest roads to get lost and then hike in. No luck this time but had fun anyway. 

I’m still amazed how these trucks can just fire right up with no complaints after being parked for days at 11,000 feet in 5 degree weather. But she does need a good bath now. 

7ELgB5w.jpg
ACJeb0c.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
Joy riding through North GA......

Those are some beautiful places. When I traveled through the area decades ago m, I was struck by the surprising (to me) beauty of the mountains of North Carolina & Georgia. It was not a place I’d expected to find such raw wilderness.

Those are some beautiful places. When I traveled through the area decades ago m, I was struck by the surprising (to me) beauty of the mountains of North Carolina & Georgia. It was not a place I’d expected to find such raw wilderness.
Completely agree. Truly a hidden(well, not so much anymore!) gem. I really enjoy venturing up into NC as well, being its just over a hour away. But they are pretty strict right now with Covid, so I don't want to risk it right now.
There's still plenty in N. GA I have yet to explore anyhow....

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies in advance this is gonna be a big post, lots of photos to dump! Me and my buddy Vic in his lifted Taco from Sunday's wheelin' trip

these first two are on the way up to the top

IMG-1533.jpgIMG-1531.jpg

these next few are us at the top of the little mountain chillin' for a bit

IMG-1548.jpg

***** FAT ASS ALERT *****

IMG-1554.jpg

IMG-1543.jpg

Last but not least, post mud pit... 

IMG-1583.jpg

IMG-1576.jpg

Hollister Hills SVRA, California 

:D