Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Two days ago went down to south Jersey for family and to have fun near the beach here's a video of a little couple puddles.

Then today drive up to port jervus to the hawks nest. Both nice drives and these rures kick ass in the sand and water.d2d69cbb6e995d353587502710d6dd8a.jpge29eba3dbd27f503a490aa63d8e44718.jpg9e367c3bfb2af91eb07fabf06ee95a85.jpge3327583497b3930b7b66108986b8154.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

• Like 5

On 11/2/2019 at 11:18 PM, Buttercup said:

2f4496129014a833a2371ded2df98bbe.jpgaa8a8b83daf1f3b7552bf3a9114c047f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Pathy! I love the diamond-patterned SE grille that you and I have. What are your plans? Keeping it stock or modding (and if so what mods)?

d2bfc4114ee4e151d706827b8c3412b0.jpg
Did anyone else’s truck dress up for Halloween?

I actually incorporated my Pathy into my Halloween decorating. I found a phantom-zombie looking guy in my basement to put in the drivers seat. Bought some red bulbs for the dome lights and rigged a fog machine to spray towards the headlights to get a nice spooky feel. I’m really bummed I didn’t get any pics of it, because it was pretty dang sweet!

• Like 1

Mine was actually getting a paint job on the bumper & front wheel wells which just happened to coincide with Halloween. It’s a shame you didn’t get pics because your truck’s costume sounds pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Pathy! I love the diamond-patterned SE grille that you and I have. What are your plans? Keeping it stock or modding (and if so what mods)?

all my plans and progress are in my build thread, 02 SE r50 Buttercup!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
what was the motivation behind this idea ive seen it around and am quite curious lmao

You have to admit it’s pretty damn unique, and I give him a lot of credit for the backyard fabrication skills! I’ve been following this for quite a while and think it’s cool to see it coming together. How’s the front driveshaft situation going?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bax03SE said:

You have to admit it’s pretty damn unique, and I give him a lot of credit for the backyard fabrication skills! I’ve been following this for quite a while and think it’s cool to see it coming together. How’s the front driveshaft situation going?

oh im not saying its not cool this is one of the sweetest things ive seen in a while. i wonder how it drives

23 hours ago, Strato_54 said:

what was the motivation behind this idea ive seen it around and am quite curious lmao

Ive wanted to do this for like 4 years now. I just really like tinkering lol not sure why. A hobby that keeps me happy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bax03SE said:

Got both driveshafts made for it. I posted some pics of them in the build thread. 

Unfortunately I lost 2 of the 4 ujoint strap bolts, so I cant keep the front one in till I get new bolts; the bolts are some funky metric fine thread (go figure). The gearing doesn't match yet, so i'm not going to install the front again until the 5.38s come in and I install them. 

Made it up to the snow after Thanksgiving. We just had a baby, so it was his first trip in the pathfinder. Definitely more stressful on the trails the first time! 6beccbdc60dcf5d1f31f5ae342c78b59.jpgb24bbb1ede81ab5acd97341869c48c0e.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...