Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

6 hours ago, oneninty8d said:

I’m new and I’m not entirely sure how to tag a picture, but PathyDude17 that picture is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Shot on iPhone 8 lol. Use “@“ and then start typing the username, click on the suggestions. There’s also a “quote” button at the bottom of each post

Edited by PathyDude17

22 minutes ago, Astrorami said:

cbfa7b28a2b19b6d096f3f1767b4e181.jpg

Bro that looks good. What’d You finally settle on for the front end? Also, let’s see you show off that tire carrier lol

46 minutes ago, PathyDude17 said:

Bro that looks good. What’d You finally settle on for the front end? Also, let’s see you show off that tire carrier lol

ome 2928 with 1 1/8" spacer

16 hours ago, oneninty8d said:

I’m new and I’m not entirely sure how to tag a picture, but PathyDude17 that picture is incredible

upload to imgur and add the link of the picture to your post

Heres my baby. Gave her a good cleaning today. Vacuumed out the floors front and back. Sat in the rain for 2 days not being touched so it got some dust water spots so might as well grab the hose. Ignore the front wires the lights arent working. Im mounting a 25inch bar in place of them.

https://imgur.com/a/LyYj52O

• Like 1

Thanks! Shot on iPhone 8 lol. Use “@“ and then start typing the username, click on the suggestions. There’s also a “quote” button at the bottom of each post

Thanks dude!

Don't have anything new really to show other then this cold start i got today, and also this front plate mount I had to make.

Cold start

The muffler I have on right now is a Cherrybomb Turbo, dumping out right before the rear axle as we got lazy and didn't want to finish it to the tailpipe. I'm thinking about doing a straight pipe once it passes inspection but who knows, I might keep it as is.

Plate mount

The plate mount is made out of basic angle aluminum i had lying around the shop. Just drilled some holes and welded it together with a polish. It looks good in the silver colour it has mounted so chances are I wont be painting it, and ill probably make a new one for my rear plate mount. 

Edited by Strato_54
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Strato_54 said:

Don't have anything new really to show other then this cold start i got today, and also this front plate mount I had to make.

Cold start

The muffler I have on right now is a Cherrybomb Turbo, dumping out right before the rear axle as we got lazy and didn't want to finish it to the tailpipe. I'm thinking about doing a straight pipe once it passes inspection but who knows, I might keep it as is.

Plate mount

The plate mount is made out of basic angle aluminum i had lying around the shop. Just drilled some holes and welded it together with a polish. It looks good in the silver colour it has mounted so chances are I wont be painting it, and ill probably make a new one for my rear plate mount. 

wrong thread..