Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

9 minutes ago, Mhand52 said:

That looks great. What lift do you have? I just got my 32" Wildpeaks mounted on wheels last week. Dying to get my lift installed

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/profile/41900-pathydude17/

Thanks! Approximately 2.5” in the front and 3 in the back. Still dialing in the trimming. There’s some metal in the rear of the front fender well that needs to get bent or cut

Edited by PathyDude17

8 minutes ago, PathyDude17 said:

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/profile/41900-pathydude17/

Thanks! Approximately 2.5” in the front and 3 in the back. Still dialing in the trimming. There’s some metal in the rear of the front fender well that needs to get bent or cut

I might know the spot. I test fit the front left to see what I was in for.

su7n20ah.jpg

Just now, PathyDude17 said:

Hmmmm, tough choice. Gotta say I like the background on the second one 

That's what I was thinking too, the background is more pleasant compared to the trail annihilation lol

1 hour ago, 02_Pathy said:

That's what I was thinking too, the background is more pleasant compared to the trail annihilation lol

That trail does look seriously gnarly. I would have even hated to back down it

7 minutes ago, Mhand52 said:

That trail does look seriously gnarly. I would have even hated to back down it

Yeah backing down it sucked, and it was really steep too so I had to apply the handbrake just a bit to slow my decent

The salt on the North Coast there really eats trucks up. In the NW I see a handful every day.

As for the rear window deflector-there are 2 variations. That one looks like mine (‘02 LE) where the rear glass hatch is also the deflector mounting point. Another earlier version (possibly as late as ‘01) uses a deflector mount that is separate from the glass hinge. I think the glass hinge location is a constant & the deflector mounting point varies (slightly wider mounting point on the separate unit). One thing to consider is if you plan a full length rack. I’m putting the Rola V-Tech on mine & the deflector is then both functionally pretty useless plus it gets in the way reaching the rear of the rack, needing the rack farther forward to accommodate the deflector when the hatch is up & getting in the way of rack mounted, rear facing lights.

Thanks for the info on the deflector! Yeah, my Pathy and I are from Chico, California. I drive her out there every year to visit friends and family. I’m always amazed by the number of Pathfinders and QX4s I still see on the road there! Trying to keep the old girl clean here in Ohio is a pain in the you-know-what. Complete and utter hell here for anybody who loves their car! LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, joshualaw205 said:

15547de1cc920f4e5ab6aad08b37293e.jpg

Comparison: Stock R50 Pathy next to my buddy’s old 1” lifted GMC S10 Sonoma. Note that his truck is slightly LIFTED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, those midsize trucks get pretty small. I’m taller than my brothers 98 ranger (which is immaculate btw-used to be jealous when I still had the 4runner). Sometimes I’ll be driving around town and feel about as tall as some of the unleveled or 2WD full size trucks running around. It’s a good feeling

• Like 1

Just starting to kit out my old QX4.  Today, new 16x8 ProComp steelies, 255/70r16 Wild Peaks.    Will be doing a lift, metal bumpers, etc soon.  This is a car for my son to play around in.  Good fun!  

Edited by MLML
Resize photo.
  • Like 4