Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Took some pics the other day. Trying to keep her somewhat stock, but the temptation is unbearable!

Those White SEs with the charcoal accents & SE grill always looked great to me. I’ve always wanted to replicate it with a slightly darker charcoal on my silver truck.

• Like 1

Those White SEs with the charcoal accents & SE grill always looked great to me. I’ve always wanted to replicate it with a slightly darker charcoal on my silver truck.
I love that combination too.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

• Like 1

27d697c43178e390c2595f04a2a71a3b.jpg
My current Nav setup. Will likely drop the Nuvi, especially once the new head unit goes in with Waze. Add my phone to that magnet mount with Google Maps & I could have 4 maps running at once - probably too much!

• Like 3

27d697c43178e390c2595f04a2a71a3b.jpg
My current Nav setup. Will likely drop the Nuvi, especially once the new head unit goes in with Waze. Add my phone to that magnet mount with Google Maps & I could have 4 maps running at once - probably too much!
Heck yea man!

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

4 minutes ago, Mrelcocko said:

I love the dark interior.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

Me too, I was gonna comment on that exactly!  The style of the interior in these rigs matches the black and wood grain combo nicely.

• Like 2

The Limited 4th Gens had them & maybe some premium models. You might be able to harvest some from a 4thGen in a JY. While I’m glad I have them, the Pathy’s are the worst of any car I’ve owned or driven. Very slow, very cyclic & minimally adjustable. Also, I can’t remember if it does my back or not-I think not.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

The Limited 4th Gens had them & maybe some premium models. You might be able to harvest some from a 4thGen in a JY. While I’m glad I have them, the Pathy’s are the worst of any car I’ve owned or driven. Very slow, very cyclic & minimally adjustable. Also, I can’t remember if it does my back or not-I think not.

I have to agree, the heated seats in my QX4 took absolutely forever to warm up, but once they did they were nice.  Mine heated the lower back a bit, not sure about the rear seats though.  My drive to school is about 20 minutes and by the time I got there I was nice and comfortable, but not a minute sooner.  I always wondered if they were better new, as well as if maybe the seat being leather slowed the heating?  Because cloth seats don't get as cold as leather, so the heater doesn't have to warm the seat surface first as much I guess...all I know is the heated seats in my parent's cars (Tacoma and Escape) work way better, perhaps too well.  If I left my Infiniti's heated seats on low once they got warmed up they never really got to be too warm and were comfortable for a long day in the woods.

As much as I'd like some from the junkyard, I'm growing to enjoy the simplicity of manual cloth seats, and I think heated was only offered for leather.  Plus in 6 or so months I've only seen 2 in junkyards.  Must be worth too much to sell the parts that way.

• Like 1

Weird? Mine takes about 2-3 minutes from a cold start to warm up and usually have from change it from back and the bottom to just the bottom because it gets so waem and it always makes me and passengers sweat

• Like 1