Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently running around WA. Most recent trip was to the I90 corridor near the Mt Baker/Wenatachee National forest. Lots of beautiful land with fun and fairly doable trails. Family/dog friendly.

Pathfinder%20commerical%20shot_zpskipu4d

20160717_173303_zps2xbokl9v.jpg

20160717_111620_zpsdjdhqall.jpg

20160717_134433_zpsc45c2r3u.jpg

20160717_112152_zpsv4us3j8r.jpg

• Like 12

The top picture was taken 10+ years ago when I still had 2" lift from AC. I removed the lift a couple years ago and now back to stock height. I miss it though and may be thinking of adding it back in the near future. I just replaced the radiator, the distributor and had the dealer did a throttle reset.

p2093688391-4.jpg

Back to stock height and the Yakima Skybox 21 on top (I now have the skytox 18)

p1688884600-4.jpg

Still have the old NCCX Xterra club sticker hahah
p1796642355-4.jpg

The top picture was taken 10+ years ago when I still had 2" lift from AC. I removed the lift a couple years ago and now back to stock height. I miss it though and may be thinking of adding it back in the near future. I just replaced the radiator, the distributor and had the dealer did a throttle reset.

p2093688391-4.jpg

p1688884600-4.jpg

p1796642355-4.jpg

San jose local? How come I haven't seen you around? Haha!

San jose local? How come I haven't seen you around? Haha!

LOL...I haven't been active or done anything in the last 8-10 year or so beside taking the truck to the snow for ski trips. Seen I started up my photography hobby I haven't done much offroading at all, even before that I didn't do any hardcore stuffs but hung out with Dean and the old NCCX guys a few times. Dean've helped me tremendously fixing up stuffs that I broke. :laugh: .

Beside Dean's truck I don't see much modded R50 in San Jose. I saw a blue one (like yours, maybe it was you?) once near my work on 1st/Trimble.

LOL...I haven't been active or done anything in the last 8-10 year or so beside taking the truck to the snow for ski trips. Seen I started up my photography hobby I haven't done much offroading at all, even before that I didn't do any hardcore stuffs but hung out with Dean and the old NCCX guys a few times. Dean've helped me tremendously fixing up stuffs that I broke. :laugh: .

Beside Dean's truck I don't see much modded R50 in San Jose. I saw a blue one (like yours, maybe it was you?) once near my work on 1st/Trimble.

Yeah, that was me. I used to live near that area.

• Like 1

p2093688391-4.jpg

p1688884600-4.jpg

p1796642355-4.jpg

Are you in the bay area? I think I've seen you driving around a few times around s. park victoria drive and near 680.

• Like 1