Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Cool pics nova, what did you end up doing for stronger trailing arms? I know you were having issues with bending them. I bent one yesterday, definitely need something stronger.

I welded 3/16" angle iron onto the bottom of them. Well, actually a fellow club member did it as I can't weld... They were drug over a few rocks on that trip and they dont' seem to be any worse for the wear. With hard core rock crawling you'd probably want something better, but then you'd probably want a different rig anyways :)

• Like 1

Sweet rig you've built there, but last time I checked, the exhaust doesn't work very well when it's tied up in the roof basket... :tongue:

lmaoooooo. hahahah i removed the resonator and kept forgetting to dispose it. good catch!

What Tail light guards do you have? Because i was going to buy some from hawairish, but decided against it because we thought they wouldn't fit. Clearly, you found some that fit! and i want!!

Sweet rig, BTW

-Kyle

yea got both tail guards on my 01 and 96

Delta: looks good! fair warning, I had that same brush guard on mine and after bottoming out on approach angle on a couple(okay, a few or more) obstacles it actually pushed into the bumper and dented the quarter panels as well as the bumper itself.

• Like 1

Delta: looks good! fair warning, I had that same brush guard on mine and after bottoming out on approach angle on a couple(okay, a few or more) obstacles it actually pushed into the bumper and dented the quarter panels as well as the bumper itself.

thanks yes im aware of that. it will be modified soon.