Random picture of your R50

CDN_S4

Man I love your pathfinder! One of the 2 best looking preface lifted pathys out there IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man! i cant wait to add more upgrades in the near future! i cant stop wheeling this thing. loved my lift and 33. i can go to places where a 2 inches cant here on this park. there so much spot you cant stop going and enjoy it. same as yours. love those duratracs and your rear wheel spare set up for the new r50's

Edited by deltaR50

As far as i know, it's only JDM part. For example, there is catalog, where it's present.

Hahaha, I think he was complimenting your lady friend (and spoiler). :laugh:

Some good pics up there!

Here's a couple from the weekend overhaul of my buddy's (duke90) 02 SE (the white one)...

Before...

IMG_3708.jpg

Hard to tell, but it (expectedly) sat a bit lower than mine. He has OME springs all around, HDs up front, no other lift.

After...

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

Was hoping to get a lot more pics, but ran short on time. I'll get him to post more up.

We now both sit about exactly the same, front and rear. Added to his 3" of strut spacers, 3" SFD, 2" rear spring spacers, and Air Lift 1000 bags, and negated it with an ARB bumper, Warn M8000 winch, super sliders, and R50 tire carrier. Also swapped in a Lokka, 4.636 gears, and re-packed LSD, and replaced a really bad motor mount (fortunately discovered during the SFD install).

Outside of the winch and bumper, we have pretty much the exact same trucks now...twins!

Edited by hawairish
  • Like 2

Hahaha, I think he was complimenting your lady friend (and spoiler). :laugh:

Some good pics up there!

Here's a couple from the weekend overhaul of my buddy's (duke90) 02 SE (the white one)...

Before...

IMG_3708.jpg

Hard to tell, but it (expectedly) sat a bit lower than mine. He has OME springs all around, HDs up front, no other lift.

After...

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

Was hoping to get a lot more pics, but ran short on time. I'll get him to post more up.

We now both sit about exactly the same, front and rear. Added to his 3" of strut spacers, 3" SFD, 2" rear spring spacers, and Air Lift 1000 bags, and negated it with an ARB bumper, Warn M8000 winch, super sliders, and R50 tire carrier. Also swapped in a Lokka, 4.636 gears, and re-packed LSD, and replaced a really bad motor mount (fortunately discovered during the SFD install).

Outside of the winch and bumper, we have pretty much the exact same trucks now...twins!

Wow that's a lot of work for one day! I take it his didn't come with a tire carrier either?!

• Like 1

Wow that's a lot of work for one day! I take it his didn't come with a tire carrier either?!

Ha, one day...that'd have been hell. Instead, we had our own mini-hell over about 40+ hours in 2.5 days (especially mini-hell considering it got up to 117° and stayed just below that the whole weekend.) We stopped around 5AM on Monday night, only to pick it back up at 8AM on Tuesday to hammer out the last few items before he had to hit the road. Major crunch on time, and the Kr-ap PHB bracket I've been whining about in my review really screwed us. The busted motor mount set us back a few hours...an hour and half just to find one in in town and pick it up...then we couldn't get the winch working (solenoids clicked, but the drum didn't flinch and I ran out of time troubleshooting). Everything else went smoothly, but we just had a LOT of things to do. I'm just glad I decided to build up donor diffs before he arrived, or we'd have been screwed.

And nope, his didn't have the tire carrier either. Installed his exactly like mine, no issues.

Nice!! I'm gonna go on the hunt for one. I really like the look. Do you figure it could handle a 33 plus 2 jerries?

Nice!! I'm gonna go on the hunt for one. I really like the look. Do you figure it could handle a 33 plus 2 jerries?

Not sure about two jerries, but without a doubt one and a 33. Check out DeltaR50's on the previous pages, that's how he rolls (his carrier came stock).

Yeah I've seen his, was wondering about the weight of the non-stock mounts though and if it could handle it. I'm sure I could find a way to add a second jerry if I wanted.

Had a day off earlier in the week decided to get the truck dirty... The street radials performed decent... bit concerning that the engine got hot.. I just replaced the radiator and the clutch fan. Any thoughts? I had the AC on.

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

• Like 5

Yeah I've seen his, was wondering about the weight of the non-stock mounts though and if it could handle it. I'm sure I could find a way to add a second jerry if I wanted.

I know for sure it can easily support 350 lbs when wide open. When closed, it's supported by the latching bracket and another bracket meant specifically for supporting weight. Two full jerries, holders, tire, carrier...maybe 200 lbs? I'd have no concerns.