Does anyone in Australia want to help me. I need a broker.

ferrariowner123

Hey guys.

So I need some help from someone in land of down under. I recently purchased some power folding mirrors from the land of the rising sun. But I was only able to locate one side. Well, I'd kinda like to have both.

Happily I was able to find some places in Australia who are parting out a couple of the Terrano models that have the folding mirror option I'm after. The problem is I have tried contacting them, but I haven't heard anything back, after several requests to get a hold them.

So my question is anyone willing to buy the part, have it shipped to them, and then ship it to me? I will of course pay for everything. And throw a little on top for your time.

Pm me if you'd be willing to help me out.

Thanks in advance

-Kyle

theres a 98 pr50 terrano listed at upull in adelaide im happy to see if there still there, there's not many around down here

prolly be huge shipping cost though

pics and part no would be helpfull

Edited by fman

It has to come of the high Spec model with the QD30 engine. I don't have a part number, and picture. Well it looks exactly the same as a regular mirror, it just had a few more wires and has a folding option, hate to come across like a jerk, but that's the simple fact, lol.

I think the model was the R3m-r. The updated model too, so 99+ for you guys.

Thanks for looking. And shipping should be crazy. I'm having a bunch stuff sent from Japan for like $45 ems, I don't need it right away either, put it on the slow boat, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

-Kyle