Welcome to Kamchatka

Ermak

Welcome, and thanks for sharing! That looks like a very interesting place to explore...

I'm assuming that last picture is of geothermal vents?

B

Right )) Near the top of volcano Kluchevskoy.

the kamchatka Peninsula is one of the few places on the planet I'd love to explore. that and Mongolia. the ability to travel for days and not see another human would be amazing.

btw...your truck looks fantastic. I'd love to see a build list of modifications you've done.

Edited by bushnut

the kamchatka Peninsula is one of the few places on the planet I'd love to explore. that and Mongolia. the ability to travel for days and not see another human would be amazing.

btw...your truck looks fantastic. I'd love to see a build list of modifications you've done.

Thanks. SFD 4", ToughDog +50mm, snorkel. Unfortunately, I want more ))

http://www.toughdog.com.au/

Australian suspension.

ToughDog is a very powerfull suspension products, i mean. I use this suspension about three years and i don`t spare my vehicle :) I don`t know about existing this products in your region.

P.S. If someone wants visit our region, you can contact with me any time. I can help with organization and other and show you some places. :)

thanks for the link, finally another suspension maker for our rigs.

seems like the only North American dealer is a small shop in Durango....Overland specialties...no web site. anybody ever heard or delt with them?