4x4design.com * New product - Front Skidplate- pre-order starting

fleurys

Can you pm me your paypal address again?

Sent from Tapatalk

Send me your info ( either in pm or at steve_fleury3-at-yahoo.com

( name, address and email address) , and i.ll send you a paypal invoice for the deposit.

Tks.

So if S4 is in, that makes only 1 more to go, correct? I've been going back and forth since you posted this up, I'll make a decision by the end of the weekend, but thinking it's likely.

Well, I have technically 6 people interested. Just waiting on the 6th to pay the deposit. If you want to come aboard, go ahead and i'll add your name for the second batch of skids..

s.

• Like 2

Here's a push for you guys. I have the AC skid plate for the front. Was pretty much given to me. It's 3/16" steel. It is freaking HEAVY! So much, that I dread dropping it to change my oil filter.

So, for those of you on the fence. Grab this while you can. If your worried about cost. Here's my perspective. A sheet of 1/4" alum the size to make this is about $90 where I live. Then you have to find someone with a metal brake to make the bends, and hope you get them right. Then you have to spend the time to drill the holes. Which being slotted will make installing this super easy. (Compared to having to hold up 50lbs and hope you get the bolts started enough and fast enough with the heavy AC one). Finally you have to get it powder coated. Which will be $75+ and hope that the powder coater is doing a run. Otherwise you'll wait for it. Most wont do a single oven run just for a small skid like this.

This is a good deal. Jump on it!!

Edited by Rebelord

:fireworx: WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A NEW PRODUCT ! :fireworx:

Places are still opened for the second batch.

The product will be officially added to the 4x4design catalog in September.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible !

S.

Edited by fleurys
  • Like 3

Here's a push for you guys. I have the AC skid plate for the front. Was pretty much given to me. It's 3/16" steel. It is freaking HEAVY! So much, that I dread dropping it to change my oil filter.

So, for those of you on the fence. Grab this while you can. If your worried about cost. Here's my perspective. A sheet of 1/4" alum the size to make this is about $90 where I live. Then you have to find someone with a metal brake to make the bends, and hope you get them right. Then you have to spend the time to drill the holes. Which being slotted will make installing this super easy. (Compared to having to hold up 50lbs and hope you get the bolts started enough and fast enough with the heavy AC one). Finally you have to get it powder coated. Which will be $75+ and hope that the powder coater is doing a run. Otherwise you'll wait for it. Most wont do a single oven run just for a small skid like this.

This is a good deal. Jump on it!!

Definitely great info, thanks! I'll probably jump in on the second run.

Way to go Fleurys and to the first 6. I think it's great that you are not only doing this for business reasons but for the Nissan community, Now if you could stamp out some sheet metal for the R50 rear wheel well arches, I've got two trucks in need and my sister has one as well, plus I have a neighbour and.......oh well we can't have everything. Keep up the good work.

Kevin

Edited by kdj

ill be interested in the second batch!

Please send me your infos at steve_fleury3-AT- yahoo.com

(name, shipping address, email address for paypal invoice and daytime phone number.)

Thanks.

S.

When would expect a payment for the remaining amount? I'm really considering this, talk me into it. :laugh:

-Kyle

The last payment will need to be done when they are at the powder coating station (just before shipping). That would be in 1-1.5 week from now. Edited by fleurys

Any idea when second batch will be shipped out also thinking about purchasing this

Both batches will ship at mid september.. I'm fabricating 12 of them for the first shipment.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk