Just got a new project/pathy - parting out old pathy

I just picked up a 2000 Pathfinder 4x4 LE with 175k with absolutely no rust, and since I can't get the motor to run in my old one as well as the body has major rust issues from driving up north in NH for 8 years I decided to purchase this new pathy and swap everything over to it (suspension, bumpers, rocker guards, interior because my old interior is in better shape, etc...) Basically I am going to take the stock copenents and put them back in my old pathy and vise versa. Please let me know if you have any parts request from my old pathy, there are still a bunch of great parts and I am contemplating just keeping ti for a parts rig. Either way let me know if anyone would be interested in some parts. My old pathy is a 1999.5 4x4 LE.

F11A96F3-5EE2-494D-9B38-BDFF07DDD1F7_zps

72EF5B76-C130-4D00-A66A-0459CC4E1D60_zps

80235A26-281D-4298-8952-F10926827D96_zps

62E3AC19-8835-4066-B79D-8EA480947417_zps

my old pathy:

93d0e22e.jpg

photo45.jpg

1002111631b.jpg

0922111402.jpg

What I want to know is why gas is only $3.40 at Chevron there!

Congrats on the new aquisition, it looks good and I'm sure you'll just set it up better.

There is a thread in the Classifieds/For Sale section about the OP selling some parts, so lets keep all of those requests/transactions there to avoid confusion. Thanks...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/38620-just-got-a-new-projectpathy-parting-out-old-pathy/

B

• Like 1

New one already has them, they are in perfect condition. You just looki for the panel or panel with switches?

Just the plastic no switches my wood grain has been rubbed off from po so would like new.ones

Lets try this again...

There is a thread in the Classifieds/For Sale section about the OP selling some parts, so lets keep all of those requests/transactions there to avoid confusion. Thanks...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/38620-just-got-a-new-projectpathy-parting-out-old-pathy/

Let me speak from experience that having 2 threads to sell the same stuff is a bad idea, not to mention is against double posting guidelines and just generally keeping things organized. Please take your requests/transactions to the thread in the Classifieds/For Sale section by following the link above.

B

Oh wow on google maps it didn't look like that bad of a trail guess it wouldn't work with my stock truck lol, just a quick question about your pathy from nh , I see you went with ac coils , could you link me to the coils? Still deciding on a lift ome is a little too expensive for me . Did you need spacers to fit the coils? Thanks for the info!

Edited by NIssanBoston

Oh wow on google maps it didn't look like that bad of a trail guess it wouldn't work with my stock truck lol, just a quick question about your pathy from nh , I see you went with ac coils , could you link me to the coils? Still deciding on a lift ome is a little too expensive for me . Did you need spacers to fit the coils? Thanks for the info!

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/pathfinder-19962004-pathfinder-c-435_437_341_8.html

Should fit with the rims but with oversized tires on your stock rims you might need spacers

It says I need aftermarket wheels with 3.75 negative backspace, I don't have the money for that+ the lift , would it fit with my stock rims do you kno?

It says I need aftermarket wheels with 3.75 negative backspace, I don't have the money for that+ the lift , would it fit with my stock rims do you kno?

You will need spacers to fit anything bigger than stock size tire on stock rims

So would a 245 75 16 size tire on stock rims fit with the ac coils? I plan to get the suspension package, I think 235 75 16s are orig tire size but im not too positive I have to check, I have the 245 75 16s on my truck, not that bog either. Thanks for all the help btw, just want to be certain that the coils will fit on my tire size and stock rim thank you!

If you are currently running them then they will fit... The tires have to clear the bottom of the spring perch on the strut. They are on righ tnow but there isn't much room right? Then they will fit alot better once the lift is in.

So would a 245 75 16 size tire on stock rims fit with the ac coils? I plan to get the suspension package, I think 235 75 16s are orig tire size but im not too positive I have to check, I have the 245 75 16s on my truck, not that bog either. Thanks for all the help btw, just want to be certain that the coils will fit on my tire size and stock rim thank you!

Exactly! It's not that much room, but they fit and i've been running them for about 4 months now so, So then it would fit without no problems then, sweet! I plan to later get different rims. Thanks for the help that makes me happy that this lift is going to fit now, now to decided which package i want :D , I also habe gabriel struts, i'm going to switch to KYB's there the exact same diameter for the spring perch on the strut correct?

If you are currently running them then they will fit... The tires have to clear the bottom of the spring perch on the strut. They are on righ tnow but there isn't much room right? Then they will fit alot better once the lift is in.

Edited by NIssanBoston