3" of lift up front

Hi everyone this is my 2nd post here and I'm in need of help. I want to lift my 01 se and run 33s. I have been following 01silvapathy and love how his looks. Now here is my question. Im going to use fluerys spacers for the front. 2" gives 2.5" lift. Has anyone successfully done 2.5" spacers to achieve 3" of lift? I figure I won't have to trim as much. I do have warn hubs installed. I'm going to run ac coils in the rear because I need it to be stiffer due to a large stereo. Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Mike

I'd just do the 2" in the front if you do AC coils in the rear , see how it looks first .

2.5" may give you a "reverse rake" , not many yet have done that combo so it's hard to say .

If you are going to run 12.5" tires there is going to be trimming involved anyway , the extra .5" may not really matter .

Edited by Beatup96

Me too, AC lift & 1" spacer. CV angle is still well within OEM spec, then again the AC lift isn't technically 2", just maxed out strut height.

Edited by theexbrit

Ok so overall how many inches of lift did you achieve with ac coils and the spacer? If I do 2.5" spacer the I will get 3" of lift roughly. If I do 2" I will get 2.5" of lift.I do have the warn hubs installed already so at least that task is already done.

• Like 1