Just had a waterfall inside the truck.

gsumann

Pulled up to a stoplight all the sudden heard what sounded like a water fall and a about a cup of water came down from behind

the glovebox all over the passenger side.

What could the be? the AC?

Don't chase it! Stick to rivers and lakes!

drain tube is clogged.

X2 clear the drain, watch what didn't splash out drain out, put the swimmies away and enjoy!
  • Like 1

crawl under and look for the drain tube... take it in your lips and suck hard. If that doesn't work, try blowing hard. If still nothing, run a wire up it to release the blockage. No matter how you open it, you will need to open the blower chamber behind the glove box and clean out the crap or it will clog again.

• Like 1

You won't find the drain tube underneath, it's a rubber u shaped hose coming out from the firewall. It's a left hand drive? If so, the tube should be on the left hand side of the firewall, as you are standing in front of the engine bay looking at it. Mine is a right hand drive, so mine is on the right side. Just get a coat hanger wire and poke it up the hose gently. That should clear some of the gunk out. I also get the garden hose on there and flush it out.

Lol DO NOT use your mouth to suck or blow on that tube ROFL you'll drink some really nasty stuff! A piece of soft wire works well (i use bailing wire coat hanger i had was too stiff to make the bend). You can't actually get to drain from airbox without removing a/c evap core but its always a good idea to clean out blower compartment and front face of evap core you'll be amazed how much better your a/c can work.

• Like 1