Need help with hub centric wheel spacers and Warn manual Hubs.

So I wanted to get some hub centric either 1.25 or 1.5 inch wheel spacers. Here is the website http://www.motorsport-tech.com/special/truck/nissan_s?Next=31-45. My concern is I have Warn Manual Hubs on my pathfinder. The hub is 100mm on the auto hubs on our pathfinders, will a 100mm hub centric wheel spacer still fit over the Warn Hubs? The reason I don't think they will is that on some Toyota forums when I searched this online said they don't and that they had to use lug centric spacers since they had a larger center. Any help would be awesome! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wait so what exactly are you asking? Are you worried your warns are going to be wider than 100mm and won't allow the spacer to slide into place because it will hit the warn?

Because if I remember correctly, I bought a set of hub centering rings in an attempt to stop some wobbling at speed which turned out to be a wheel bearing. But they were a 100mm inner diameter, and they slide over my warns with ease, and initially sat very snuggly against the hub.

So if your concern is width, you shouldn't have any issues, should fit fairly snug, but still clear and function.

-Kyle

Edited by ferrariowner123
  • Like 1

I actually did end up getting those wheel spacers in the above link. I talked to the guy that was going to be making them and he said there should be no issues. Just haven't had time to put everything on the truck. I have a lift waiting, wheel spacers, cb radio, and I'm sure I'm missing something, lol.

• 1 month later...

I also have Warn hubs and bought 1" spacers from the link in the first post. They are really nicely made, but the ID steps down for the hub centric "lip". With that, they wouldn't fit over the manual hubs. I got a friend to machine the lip off on a lathe. Since the Warn hub doesn't taper until ~1.6 inches from the hub face, it still mounts (mostly) hub centric. No vibration probs. If you're ordering, I would specify no "lip" for the fronts. I think you would have to have a pretty thick spacer before they wouldn't interfere.

• 3 months later...

I know this thread is aged, but I thought using it would be better than starting a new one.

I am looking at buying some wheel spacers off of ebay and was wondering if these would work? They don't need to be eccentric, correct?

I hope it's ok to post a link I am NOT affiliated with the people are trying to sell anything either these are just the ones I'm looking at buying.

They should work just fine,right.

Thanks.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/231405887680?nav=SEARCH

So I just found hub centric adapters and for 85.00 for 2" out the door I thought it was a good deal and just placed my order.. I was a bit nervous about the lug centric ones I listed above and though these were a bit more than I wanted to spend I figured it was worth it to have the security of hub centric and hopefully avoid the wobble issues I've read about. 2" is larger than I wanted on my 2wd but it will all be transferred to the 4wd once I get one.

These are the ones I bought.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Hub-Centric-Wheel-Adapters-6x5-5-Nissan-Xterra-Frontier-Spacers-2-/321577279799?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3APathfinder&hash=item4adf7fe137&vxp=mtr

I'm so excited to get all my new Xterra SC wheels on....!!!