Price my Pathy

mikestewart395

I'm going to put it on craigslist Saturday. I can't keep up with the problems with it, and I need something that I can hit the trails with again. It is July already and I have missed a lot of trail time already this year. Anyway, the cons to the truck is now it has a skip. Maybe it needs new wires. I don't know, and at this point don't care. I am done completely. Next step is drive it to scrap yard.

Specs are; 1988 xe 4x4, v6

31x10.50 15 2 tires are brand new, other 2 have 60% tread. 3 inch susp. lift. Brush guard, step rails.

Bad is rust on body, frame is clean. No AC, no blower motor so no heat atm either.

Rear tires in pic has been replaced, I have newer ones.

IMAG0927_zps8c07a5c7.jpg

IMAG0926_zps11b20ccf.jpg

Edited by mikestewart395

I've been fighting this thing all year. I have replaced the ECM, fuel injectors, etc, nothing was cheap or easy. Fuel tank is clean, lines clean. Still runs like crap and now it is skipping. It is done. I'm too wore out to mess with it anymore. I had my fun with it, now it is getting to be a money pit and none of the problems are being fixed. I'm going to let someone else tackle it now. I don't have the time to waste on it anymore, chasing down the gremlins in it.