Wife killed my Pathy, need part info

mikestewart395

This weekend during me moving out from my house and starting a divorce process, my wife went psycho and started snatching wires out of my car and then started in on the Pathy. I was in the middle of dropping the fuel tank and checking the sender unit/float thingy. I had the tank unplugged. I am guessing that wiring harness went to the fuel pump? Anyway, she snatched those wires out at the tank. I need to replace this asap so I can get it out of the yard and into a safe zone. Am I going to need a complete cap thing that screws on top of the tank? If anyone can give me the part name I need so I can go order it I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I do have the fuel pump assembly- minus the fuel pump. The fuel level sendup is shot, but, nonetheless it's usable. At least all the wiring is in tact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mike. Sorry, I don't know the part names/numbers you need, but call Alkorahil (Rob Lacy, contact info in the Services section) and he will tell you/supply them if you wish.

Sorry about the troubles, but may I offer some advice? It might just be best to rent a moving truck/car trailer for a week and clear all your sheit out in 1 day with help from friends/witnesses and put it in storage/friends back 40.

I'm not really sure what is going on there, but I've dealt with crazy and a clean break/run for it is your best bet...

Good luck Bud.

B

That's the sending unit I just replaced. Nissan p/n : W0133-1827544-OES. It's on eBay, I'm sure you can find it cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did originally. This is a pic from google. But I found the harness and thanks to pics of a CLEAN unit, I will pull the unit out again and solder the wires back on. From reading an old post I think I will put on a nice coat of silicone to keep them out of the weather. All of my skid plate bolts broke off, so I am thinking of a solution for that. If I wash the tank out it should be good to go for a few years, so I wouldn't feel guilty about spot welding the tank skid plate back in place. No way in hel I'm going to drill all those broken bolts out. I also do not want to leave a pita behind for the next owner so I will only spot weld the edges here and there, easy to grind off.