What to spend 2k on........SFD OR WHOLE BUNCH OF COOL @!*%!

LOL

Well, with the SFD you also need tires (and probably rims) as well. Still in the $2k range?

Since you want to go up, how about some new springs all the way around, spacers courtesy of fleurys, new shocks and then figure out what lights or other upgrades (tranny cooler/temp gauge, power inverter, under armor) you want. Personally, I'm not a big fan of roof baskets unless you actually use it all the time and need it. They are just air drag and weight up high. Rather figure out how to minimize, pack better or do with less IMO.

B

Kind of comes down to where you want to drive your rig. If it's 90% pavement, a SFD might be overkill, and spacers/rock sliders might serve you better. Lights are good (I've got a pair on mine) but again, depends on how you'll use them. I aimed mine off to the sides to pick out deer and see around sharp corners, and they're great for that. If I face them forward, I can barely tell they're on.

What I'm saying is, make sure you get stuff you'll use.

If It were mine, I'd go OME lift, locker for the rear, lokka up front, sleeping platform, rigid Duallys, and skidplates. That my friend is a capable rig, that you can easily DD. Not sure what kind of tires you've got on there, but the smaller sizes of 2" lifts (like 245/75r16) aren't too expensive.

After looking at your profile and seeing what you've done to the truck so far I'd go for the SFD .

Being that it appears you'd do the labor yourself you'll still have $1000+ to apply towards 35's and you're already geared for them .

• Like 1

Actually I have spacers and ac springs spacers from Steve and ac springs for a total 3.5 front and 3 rear got some pacers to replace the rusted white Steele wheels removed the rusted side steps trimmed the front fenders fixing to do a quarter panel flush out and 33 inch bfg mt km2s with 3 new 35-12.5-15 bfg at kos on my porch which I got for free

Unless you have a locker or traction-aid device, buy that above all else. I've spoken to guys with lockers, and their experience on trail is totally different from mine (open/open/spinning :laugh: ).