The Newly Lifted Pathfinder

After much delay, I am happy to report that Fleury's spacers and the new wheels have been installed on my R50. Very pleased with the result.

The new setup:

Stock Springs

Fleury's spacers (2" front, 2.5" rear)

16" black steel rims

265/75/16 M/T retreads (BFG A/T casings)

IMG_0870_zps3e4890fe.jpg

IMG_0875_zps1c23685e.jpg

IMG_0874_zps3df5cf1a.jpg

NOTE: My 17" LE rims will be for sale... contact me if you're interested. I'll try and post an ad in the classifieds sometime in the near future.

• Like 2

God, I keep coming here and just teasing myself, I've got 1 more day till I'm home and can finally get my Pathy from the shop with the lift and new tires installed.

Looks great!

Looks great, would you mind taking a close up of the wheels you chose?

Posted Image Posting a picture from my mobile, hopefully it turns out alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good! I like the width/backspacing of those rims, they seem to fit perfectly! Do you recall the width/backspacing?

I know the center caps say Vision, but they also look exactly like Cragar Soft 8s, which are available from Summit Racing. A FYI for people, Summit just charges a flat rate shipping/handling fee so when I ordered my 5 rims, it was $11.95 to have them delivered to my doorstep. Pretty hard to beat...

Holy wheel weights though! They didn't get that re-tread centered very well, did they? :blink:

B

• Like 1

Keen eye on the wheel weights. At least they are black. I had to hand paint all of mine (31x10.5x15") with black touch-up paint from my Miata. :lol:

Looks really good though. I must get those tires!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know I mean with the copying of tread patterns between smaller company's such as fuel gripper tires copying todos open county mt it's hard to tell but you may be right it has been awhile since I have seen the michy's OTR tread it may have changed in time

Well, I have some sad news. The Pathfinder is gone. Took a straight trade for a beautiful E46 coupe, one I just couldn't pass up. I WILL be owning another Pathfinder in my lifetime, so I'll be back. Thank you for passing on your knowledge, opinions, and advice. 3e6edy3y.jpga5yzatyb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk