bog at 120 kph

jhamelin819

this problem has occurred a few times now, unfortunately happening at bad times too (when passing people). Basically the pathy is bagging out around 110-120 when accelerating hard at these speeds, then when i let up on the gas slightly for a second, it resumes acceleration fine.

the plugs, fuel filter, and air filter have all been changed, and are all good. other than this shes running awsome for normal everyday driving as well as off roading.

if anyone has ever had the same issue, or can just throw me some ideas at what the problem might be, that would be much appreciated!

-josh

trying to make passes on annoying semi trucks that launch rocks at your winshield lol,

and basically when getting on it hard between 110 and 120, it will stop accelerating and start bogging

'k just wondering. I've just never had a place to drive that speed around where I live. I had to follow a tractor and forager yesterday for a few miles....at 30 kphs (slingle lane dirt road).

I'd look in the FSM in the EC section, the troubleshooting guide for bogging (sometimes it has tests you wouldn't think of) but I'd also start out by checking for vacuum leaks and testing the TPS.

B