Gretting from Panama (Central America) R50.

svar

Hello Everybody,

My name is Hector and I have a R50 98 SE Pathfinder for a year a already and I think is time to put some mods for fun on the weekends :) , is bone stock for now with 87k miles so is in good shape.

4t04.jpg

esc91.jpg

Wow at first I thought to myself "that looks a lot like mine" then a closer look reveals it's EXACTLY like mine, or atleast the way mine used to be haha.

hahaha yes I would say is in mint condition and yes look like you are a few month ahead of me with the suspension and tires..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Héctor, my name is Max and i am from México and also a newbie in this "pathfinder´s world", i used to be a "cherokee owner", but i sold it and i´m now trying to learn many things about pathfinders. I didn´t know if i could speak to you in spanish, but i though that it could be a weird situation for all the people here that speaks english, so i decided do it in english, and by the way, hello to everybody in this forum, it is a great place for sharing info, cheers!!! :beer:

Hi Héctor, my name is Max and i am from México and also a newbie in this "pathfinder´s world", i used to be a "cherokee owner", but i sold it and i´m now trying to learn many things about pathfinders. I didn´t know if i could speak to you in spanish, but i though that it could be a weird situation for all the people here that speaks english, so i decided do it in english, and by the way, hello to everybody in this forum, it is a great place for sharing info, cheers!!! :beer:

Hola Max, mucho de la gente aqui hablan espanol bien pero gracias por la consideracion. Or something like that, anyway. I'm not at a converational level myself...

Yes, english is easier for a lot of people, and I promise not to speak German to you... :D

Welcome to NPORA by the way. :beer:

B

Hola Max, mucho de la gente aqui hablan espanol bien pero gracias por la consideracion. Or something like that, anyway. I'm not at a converational level myself...

Yes, english is easier for a lot of people, and I promise not to speak German to you... :D

Welcome to NPORA by the way. :beer:

B

Danke schön Precise1, and i am very glad to start meeting nice people here, cheers everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum !

If you are looking for an economic and scalable solution for a lift or level your truck, come and visit http://4x4design.com/r50-lift-kit.php

* we also make custom stickers * http://4x4design.com/Stickers_Decals.html - Just ask for quote !

Cheers.

Steve.

Thank you Steve, i would like to lift my pathfinder ´cause it´s bone stock, how much is for 2" front and rear spacers including the shipping cost to México? it is a R50, thank´s again

Thank you Steve, i would like to lift my pathfinder ´cause it´s bone stock, how much is for 2" front and rear spacers including the shipping cost to México? it is a R50, thank´s again

answered by pm.

S.