Seats

89Rotary

alright, so the seats in my Pathy are torn up. like BAD. when i first bought the truck it didn't bother me, because i bought it to be a beater. i was going to just trash the truck and not feel bad.... well after my lil offroad fun.... i've grown a heart for this truck. and now i'm gonna start fixing things.

so. what seats have you guys used besides stock seats. (i'm gonna go junkyard hopping next saturday, wanna have a list of seats to look for.)

Minimal moddification the better ^_^ lol

I'm pretty sure JJ_Big_Shoe put some Maxima seats in his and only had to move one rail, or something else minor.

Barring that, just look around for better Pathy seats; they should be easy to find and I hear the SE seats are more comfy.

Glad you are keeping your beater. :aok:

B

I'm pretty sure JJ_Big_Shoe put some Maxima seats in his and only had to move one rail, or something else minor.

Barring that, just look around for better Pathy seats; they should be easy to find and I hear the SE seats are more comfy.

B

Yeah I'm happy with her. She's definitely grown on me.

I've got se seats now.... well what's left of them lol

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Damn, how long did the PO kennel jackals in it? :blink:

Well, the bright side is that it shouldn't be hard to find better ones, and if the color doesn't match, just throw some covers on them. :aok:

B

Damn, how long did the PO kennel jackals in it? :blink:

Well, the bright side is that it shouldn't be hard to find better ones, and if the color doesn't match, just throw some covers on them. :aok:

B

Good Question. lol yeah , color or even going to cloth seats won't bug me. having cushion for my butt will be amazing. lol

B

I thought JJ used integra seats and put pathfinder rails on or something like that? Could always to a Hardbody bench conversion, just gotta do something about the e-brake handle

I thought JJ used integra seats and put pathfinder rails on or something like that? Could always to a Hardbody bench conversion, just gotta do something about the e-brake handle

this would be awesome! Do the bench seats in a hardbody have the same brackets as the pathfinder? 8 bolt setup? if so what year hardbody should I be looking for at the junkyard?

this would be awesome! Do the bench seats in a hardbody have the same brackets as the pathfinder? 8 bolt setup? if so what year hardbody should I be looking for at the junkyard?

They have a 4 bolt setup (using the door side rail mounts at wash sides bucket). You would lose your center console though and have to re-configure the e-brake handle setup (one of the many things holding me back currently...)