Nissan hardbody with Chevy LSX engine video

ahardb0dy

the sound is awesome!

but I agree with tungsten, the engine is the heart of a vehicle. once you change that you change everything.

to keep it Nissan they should have dropped an VQ it there and turboed the sh*T out of it.

the sound is awesome!

but I agree with tungsten, the engine is the heart of a vehicle. once you change that you change everything.

to keep it Nissan they should have dropped an VQ it there and turboed the sh*T out of

That's exactly the way I felt about this video below..I was pretty stoked, excited for this competition...until I learned that the 240Z had a swapped in GT-R motor... :doh:

DOH!!!!

Don't get me wrong, that'd be a blast...great looking Z car that has a warp drive under the hood...but not for competition...it's a 370 vs a GT-R...not a 240Z.

Edited by gv280z

I know what I want for xmas. :wub: Honestly I couldn't care less about brand mixing in this case, a good motor is a good motor.

Was it me or did anyone notice it didn't really seem to be shifting? Was the guy just running around in 1st the whole time?

I'm pretty sure I heard him shifting, when he comes back and turns in you can hear him down shifting.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk