SAS Wagoneer Axle

So, I know that there are a lot of posts in here that talk about SAS. I have been through and read almost all of them. I am trying to SAS my 92 Pathfinder and I have some quesiotns. Anyone who could help me with direction on where to look or answer them it would be great.

1. How much lift does the wagoneer stock springs give? Could I fit 35's?

2. When I lift the rear I want to Leaf spring it as well. Can I use the Waggy rear axle/springs too?

3. Steering? Who's steering systme do I use with a SOA setup?

Any other useful information that you guys could provide me would be great. I have looked at the Calmini website and am going to order the Front Hanger bracket that they make. trying to get everything together before I tear into it. It is my daily driver currently and extremely reliable. Again thanks for the help in advance.

I have had bad experiences with Coils in the past. And I think that leafs are more user friendly. I am not the most knowledgable person on the subject but I know my way around a leaf spring lift pretty good. I did a SAS on a bronco with leafs so its familiar. But I havent even looked into the Linked coil spring option at all... I will have to do more research now. lol. thanks

Why leaf spring the rear? Linked coil spring is far far superior than leaf springs and it's already there.

Properly set leaf springs can flex just as well as coils, but I agree with Kingman here.

Why leaf spring the rear when coils are already there?

Also, might I add that there is more allowable room for error when making a link setup. Check my post for the steering setup, its a double sheer arm for heims. You are gonna need to buy flat top knuckles and high steer arms.

I just finished a 4 link rear on my pathfinder and love it. I used jeep Cherokee rubber bushings and 1 1/4" heim lowers and 7/8" heim uppers.

If you take your time mapping it out you can get great performance from a link setup, without the wrap associated with a leaf setup.

I'll be adding a write up on my journey with my rig soon.

Lol this is crazy, I literally just bought a waggy front, stock waggy springs, and the guy threw in all the calmini sas kit so I'm getting ready to do the same thing. Just starting to do more research on it now though lol, I wasn't planning on doing a sas now but a deal popped up and I couldn't turn it down.