What genre of music are you into?

NIssanBoston

What the title says xD, what genre of music are you into ? and what is your favorite band from that genre?

I'm a metal head and mostly into 80's metal , metallica,iron maiden, judas priest etc.

My favorite band and i'm a big fanboy of them is Iron Maiden they are absolutly superb :D

Same here - almost everything but country and rap. Lots of alternative and punk - with a lot of British stuff.

Most played would be Beautiful South, The Ramones, Dogs Die in Hot Cars, Buckcherry, and Jimmy Buffett.

Upgraded the head unit and speakers a few weeks ago, so much better sound now. (Still needs a little more "thump" though.)

80s metal, classic rock, hard rock, good old country plus some of the ok newer stuff, some rap, some dupstep. Definitely mostly country and rock... I was raised on Judas Priest and Hank Williams Jr.

Edited by Kingman

Classic Christian rock and modern Christian music. Old school stryper, Amy Grant, Michael w Smith. Modern. Jars of clay, mercy me, Barlow girl. Just some examples. Hank Williams Jr is always good, most classic rock bands (hair bands) not the preppy stuff though. some country is pretty good. Some dance style, But none of this new rock stuff that you can't get a clue what is being said.

• Like 1

Blues and classic rock.

And yeah, blues is very much alive here... I jam every saturday with a bunch of very talented musicians; for example...

(Title of the song: This is Jakarta Blues)

Edited by PerlNinja
  • Like 1

country rap rock hick-hop i was raised on Metallica and hank jr so i like anything from skynerd to slayer except the beatles and from hank sr to colt ford/ the lacs and only old 90s/80s rap like nwa dre ice t ice cube snoop but i am a bass head and love dubstep i have a 12" sub powered by a 1000watt mono amp in my pathy and 2 12" subs powered by a 1400 watt 2ch amp in my camaro

• 3 weeks later...

METAL \m/

I have other likes. Bile, Skinny Puppy, Prodigy, to name a few.

Nothing like some Slayer to get your day going though.

Speaking of bands I'm going to see Devildriver Friday night.

• 2 weeks later...

METAL \m/

I have other likes. Bile, Skinny Puppy, Prodigy, to name a few.

Nothing like some Slayer to get your day going though.

Speaking of bands I'm going to see Devildriver Friday night.

Love skinny puppy! I was sad I missed their reunion show in Vancouver bc.

I saw devildriver a decade ago in 2004 at sounds of the underground festival :) really good live.

My ipod's heavy on classic rock but the rest is pretty scattered. I don't put it on shuffle in mixed company; It's liable to follow Beethoven with Supertramp.

And what's wrong with that?

I listen to everything. Mostly rock, some country, some rap (biggie, wu tang), and some eccentric stuff like frank zappa

• 3 weeks later...

Country, not pop country, the real stuff, like Hank, Willie and Waylon. Also enjoy classic rock sometimes, kid rock, disturbed, staind and metallica, not very often though.

Amon Amarth! ! One of my favorites. Just got a hoodie from them lol. Check out Be'lakor if you like Amon!

I have a couple of their albums too. Another great band. Been listening to Netherbird lately.

Amon Amarth has to be my favorite band.