Sub Frame Drop Questions

Build it yourself it is only box steel tubing and all the plans are available on the forums. But for what krfabs has, he's got a pretty good deal, you can't build the SS brake lines with AN fittings for less than what he sells them for. Plus that steering joint is pretty awesome. At that point it doesn't seem so expensive, does it? Look at this way 2" lift is around $250 so double it and you get roughly what kr is charging.

That's just my reasoning though.

-Kyle

Now is the 1" spacer that they offer for the front or rear?

Its for the rear end. The spacer is also an adapter that allows you to use jeep springs on the rear. I used the entire kit and think it was a great deal. Saves a lot of time in trying to make your own linkage and panhard bracket, etc. I've been very happy with mine.

What all did you buy in the kit?

I pretty much got it all I think. It came with brake lines, panhard drop bracket, extended steering knuckle, spacers for rear, and of course the 4" drop blocks. Then I ordered the Jeep springs for the rear, got the AC coils for the front with new struts and shocks. In the rear I got some Ford F350 Shocks. All works great with a total of about 6" of lift. I am glad I went with it all. My truck is really a beast now. The FAQs on the Krypton website helped me decide everything to buy.