Scraping my 94. Anybody need any parts?

DantheMayun

Hey after fighting my pathy for 5 years now with rust a breaking parts i've decided that if I go any further into fixing this thing it just a waste of my money. HOWEVER

It does have some decent parts left and I figured i'd let you guys know. Tell me what you need and i'll see If i can get it to you. I live in Hanover PA so if you're local I might even drive it to your door!

Sunroof cover shade thing for 5523Pathfinder.... Do you still have the sunroof cover protector thing, i know he needs one.

Edited by gv280z

Id be interested in the window seals all the way sround if theyre not rusted. If its a 94 or compatible year.

Edited by travisg

• 2 weeks later...

Long story short everything interior is in very good condition. Dash is good, I do have a new radiator in it that I replaced a couple of years ago. Pretty much everything is nice on it but the frame. Its a 94 nissan pathfinder xe with gray interior. I will hold on to it if you guys want parts I wont scrap it right away. I will be keeping the wheels and tires though.

Now how I'm going to get what you guys want is kind of uncharted waters for me. If you're close by and want to check it out what you want that's cool we could work that out. Ill gladly ship anything if you pay shipping.

Now, I recently found a hardbody around me with a bad sending unit that's in pretty good shape rust wise haha. So the pathfinder will be sitting around as i'm figuring out what I want to do with it.

Also I want to add the engines top end has been completely rebuilt up to the pistons. New gaskets new timing belt. Valves machined ect ect. I kind of want to keep it because I want to drop it into the hardbody but If I don't I will sell it cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Did your pathy have cruise control? According to the trouble shooting steps, the ASCD needs to replaced. I bought a used one from Ebay, but that didn't resolve the issue...

• 1 month later...

Hey there. I could use the cowl grills for both pass and driver side. Also passenger side turn signal light and if the rubber around the windows still looks good, I'll take them too. Finally, got that cup holder piece that fits into the center console? My girl is looking a little rough and any spare parts would be wonderful. I'm in Wyoming and will be happy to pay any shipping.

• 3 weeks later...