Off-roading spots in NE

NIssanBoston

Just as soon as someone mentions anything there is going to be a unholy apocalyptic destruction of that area.... because everyone will know it's there.... like me! And I'll drive down there just for the after noon to play with the truck in the mud!

• 4 months later...

Let's set a date to off-road dude, u have to take me to some spots you know off, i know of one in NH backwoods if u ever went there in rumney nh lol

New hampshire has a few that a ARE legal. You could always try to get permission from a utility company to ride on the powerlines lol

• 1 month later...

Are you going to be free on october 11th or 12th? Theres a pretty big ride going on that my buddy is throwing to benefit for his mother in Allenstown NH. 484 deerfield road allenstown nh its $15 and its basically a big offroading event. You shud make it up

I'm definitely in!

Are you going to be free on october 11th or 12th? Theres a pretty big ride going on that my buddy is throwing to benefit for his mother in Allenstown NH. 484 deerfield road allenstown nh its $15 and its basically a big offroading event. You shud make it up

Edited by NIssanBoston

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...