1988 Pathy manual to power windows

Hi, my 88 Pathy has manual windows and was wondering if it was possible to swap over the motor etc from a newer pathy with power windows? As far as I know there were 88 Pathys with power windows so I assume if the door lining was removed it would have the mounts for the motor and slide. Electrical wouldn't be a problem and would just use after market relays and switches.

Your best bet is to go to a jy and grab a set of doors. It can be easily wired up, instead of mounting the motor getting rid of the handle and installing the buttons. Replacing the doors will save you time and in the end the cost won't be much different.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply cvdloc. I originally wanted to do as you suggested and just swap the doors over. I have access to a set of doors with electric windows but they have relatively bad dings in them, not to mention they are the wrong colour. I just wanted to know if I go and pick these doors up will I be able to mount up the motor and other parts in my manual window doors without modification? I dont mind having to remove the winder handle and locating the up/down switches in the console somewhere instead of on the door arm rests. Thanks again!

What a few of us have done is install the 4 door front panels, it gives you a slight arm rest, the drivers power window will

power from the left rear door switch on the master control.

Also it looks better then the switches in the door panel, passengers window switch and the 2 others all work like they should